Tank Driving Experience in Oxfordshire UK
Red Letter Days
- Head to Bicester for a war against mud, ditches, hills and all manner of off road obstacles!
- Be met, welcomed and introduced to an experienced instructor, before a practise session in an amazing Argocat. T
- his amphibious 8x8 vehicle has low ground pressure and is pretty much unstoppable, which is why it's used by special forces on unstable terrain; it's got skid steering, which makes it ideal for tank training and it's fun, too.
- Then get into the 15-tonne GKN Sankey Armoured Personnel Carrier (otherwise known as a tank), and take this turreted monster for a drive around the purpose-built off road course.
- Likely to have served in Germany in the 70s, this amazing vehicle still boasts a machine gun - but forget shooting and concentrate on driving!
- Take advantage of this special offer from £199 to £99!
- Practise for the tank in an 8x8 Argocat amphibious vehicle
- Drive a 6.5 litre Rolls Royce straight 8 250 BHP tank off road
- Around 30 minutes of driving in total